Meet customer expectations with regards to design input, product quality and delivery requirements.
Maintain a certified total quality management system : ISO 9001 : 2008 in order to achieve all goals as manifested in our quality objectives and to obtain recertification under the ISO 9001: 2015 standard by 2017.
Fulfill social obligations towards employees, industry and the environment by means of:
- Skills development and training
- Interaction with tertiary institutions and professional associations
- Furthering ceramic engineering and exploring new applications by means of structured research and development
- Identifying and reducing environmental impacts associated with the manufacturing facility.
- Implement underlying strategic risk-based management system, woven into every aspect of the QMS, to ensure the sustainability and growth of the business entity.
- Identify and record the needs and expectations of ALL interested parties in the business ecosystem surrounding CERadvance Engineering Ceramics
To become the preferred advanced ceramics manufacturer in South Africa and to establish international business relationships.
To provide engineering ceramics, refractories, environmental ceramics and service of the highest quality and integrity that will meet and exceed the inferred expectations of all affected and interested parties.